Wednesday, June 7, 2017

"Car d'Alene 2017" is coming. Coeur d'Alene, Idaho's 1920's to 1970's classic cars


"Car d'Alene 2017" Coeur d'Alene, Idaho's 1920's to 1970's cars.

From ones being fixed up to the really fancy ones, Car d'Alene has them all.


Each year now I invite people who want to model by some of these awesome cars.  Dressed in anything between the 1920's to the 1970's.  This is where you have to get creative to do portrait photography since the cars are all parked in close and there are tons of people walking around.  So you stay out of everyone's way and at the same time try and shoot the models with the cars without tons of people in the shot.



Despite having fun doing photography around these beautiful cars I enjoy the lighting challenges it brings.

2016 I have a lot of great models turn out and we shall see what this year brings.

The show starts June 16th late afternoon with all the cars parading around downtown Coeur d'Alene.
On the 17th they are all parked around downtown.  This is when I will be doing my job as a photographer.   These sessions are setup as TFP.  I get to use the pictures and the models get to have the pictures of them.

If you will be in the area and wish to join in, see my Facebook event page and click on the Car d'Alene event: https://www.facebook.com/pg/CDASkylineproductions/events/



No comments:

Post a Comment